Service Department Technician I
Our Moline facility is currently seeking a highly professional, qualified individual for the position of Service Department Technician. Position directly reports to the Service Department Team Leader.
- High school graduate or equivalency degree required
- Airframe Certificate; Powerplant Certificate required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in high quality inspections, servicing, and maintenance of airframe systems and components on a variety of airframe using proper hand tools in a timely, clean, safe and professional manner with minimal rework.
- Orders general parts, as needed
- Assists with basic troubleshooting and repair of aircraft systems and components
- Prepares various documents for record keeping purposes, as required by Company policy and FAA regulations, such as turnovers, and personal training logs
- Locates and uses appropriate technical data and follows verbal instructions when accomplishing assigned maintenance tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.