Elliott Aviation Extends Leadership in Avionics Aftermarket Equipment
Company Hires Industry Veteran Joe Stanley to Manage Components Sales and Brokerage
MOLINE, Ill., October 22, 2012 — Elliott Aviation today extended its leadership in avionics retrofits and components by creating an aftermarket avionics sales department and naming industry veteran Joe Stanley to lead the department as aftermarket avionics sales manager.
Prior to joining Elliott Aviation, Stanley owned B&E Sales & Service, Inc., a Thornville, Ohio-based supplier of avionics components. He will report to Director of Avionics Sales & Product Development Mark Wilken.
As avionics technologies advance and aircraft owners opt to upgrade their equipment, Elliott offers aircraft owners the opportunity to acquire used avionics components quickly and at competitive prices.
“Creating an aftermarket avionics department under Joe’s leadership will help us serve the needs of aircraft owners who traditionally have had limited options when replacing avionics,” said Wilken. “Now, instead of paying for an OEM exchange or being at the mercy of manufacturers’ repair schedules or high-dollar replacement costs, aircraft owners will now have a viable quick alternative solution for the top quality equipment they desire, available at a substantial savings over the cost of repairs to their existing systems.”
Elliott Aviation is a full-service business aviation center offering a complete menu of high quality products and services including aircraft sales, avionics service & installations, aircraft maintenance, accessory repair & overhaul, paint and interior, charter and aircraft management. Serving the business aviation industry nationally and internationally, they have facilities in Moline, IL, Des Moines, IA, and Minneapolis, MN. The company is a member of the Pinnacle Air Network, National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), National Air Transportation Association (NATA), and National Aircraft Resale Association (NARA), and has been selling and servicing business aircraft since 1936.