We take your health and safety seriously. Click here to view our preparedness and procedures regarding COVID-19.
Special pricing for Pro Line 21 modernization just got sweeter! Lowest Prices Ever on Pro Line 21™ Modernization for Hawker, Premier, and King Air
As the #1 installer of Pro Line 21 modernization, we have installed more systems than any other dealer. What does this mean for you? We now have special pricing for upgrades booked by 9/30/2020 and installed by 12/31/2020. Pro Line 21 modernization options for King Air, Hawker, and Premier have never been more flexible or affordable. Enjoy all of the benefits of Pro Line 21 modernization like WAAS/LPV, upgraded FMS, new screens, and new software without having to pay for ADS-B or synthetic vision. At Elliott Aviation, we average one Pro Line 21 upgrade every month.
Customers trust us with Pro Line 21 upgrades for the following reasons:
• We have installed more Pro Line 21 modernization packages than any other dealer in the world
• We average one Pro Line 21 upgrade every month
• We are a Hawker authorized service facility
• We are a King Air authorized service facility
• We are a Premier authorized service facility
• Many technicians have over 20 years’ of experience
• One-stop-shop paint, interior, maintenance, and avionics capabilities
Synthetic vision displays the conditions outside on your PFD. It is able to clearly show items like terrain and runways regardless of the actual visual environmental conditions. It is designed to help you maintain peak situational awareness ho help reduce pilot workload and distractions for better safety in flight and on takeoff and landing.
- Increased Situational Awareness
- Better Terrain Awareness
- Reduced Pilot Workload
- Easy, Intuitive Upgrade the Requires Minimal Training
- 3D Terrain with Airport, Runway and Flight Plan Symbology
Integrated Flight Information System – (IFIS)
The IFIS system in the Pro Line 21 modernization package gives you the latest options in electronic charts, weather and enhanced navigation maps. The IFIS integrates Rockwell Collins’ patented Chartlink system that automatically loads the appropriate electronic charts, including alternates, as the departure and destination airports are entered into the FMS. This decreases heads downtime and crew workload and increases crew efficiency. Key Benefits
- Electronic Charts
- Graphical Weather (Universal Weather for Aircraft Equipped with VHF Data Link, XM Optional)
- Enhanced Navigation Maps
The WAAS-enabled GPS-4000S allows pilots to utilize GPS as their primary means of navigation. This means you can utilize the GPS system without reliance on other navigation for en-rout operations and approaches, such as RNAV (GPS) approaches. With the GPS-4000S, you can also take advantage of Localizer Performance with Vertical guidance (LPV) approaches if your FMS is equipped with the LPV function. Key Benefits
- Primary Means of Navigation
- Streamlined Pre-Flight Procedures
- More Options for Alternate Airports
LPV approaches are an essential upgrade for your aircraft that lower Decision Altitudes on RNAV approaches to as low as 200 feet with 1/2 mile of visibility. Paired with a WAAS-GPS, this approach can get you into over 3,300 airports in the US and over 170 in Canada, with more being added every year. This can get you closer to your destination with more variability in conditions. Key Benefits
- Land More Places, More Often
- New Vertically-Guided Approaches to Airports Not Equipped with ILS Approach Systems
- Additional Backup for ILS
All aircraft flying in controlled US airspace are required to meet ADS-B Out requirements. ADS-B technology enables aircraft to continuously broadcast GPS including aircraft position, heading and velocity, even in areas that have no traditional radar facilities. This mandate is intended to increase safety while decreasing separation minimums between aircraft. The Pro Line 21 Modernization package meets all ADS-B mandates.