ECMO Transport System (ETS)
The ECMO Transport System is an FAA-approved medical platform. It is lightweight, portable and functional in many modes of transportation, including ambulance and fixed-wing aircraft. The ECMO equipment and circuitry are all contained within the footprint of the frame, with independent gas and electrical systems incorporated into the design. Space for eight infusion pumps, a circuit heater, lighting and an air/oxygen blender are also provided within the framework. Slide-out trays make the equipment and circuitry accessible, while multiple attachment points can accommodate the use of a variety of patient monitors, ventilators and infusion pumps. The ETS five-point harness system provides safe restraint for patients ranging from infant to adult.
The ETS shown was specifically designed, engineered and tested to hold the following medical equipment:
- Pulmonetics LTV 1200 Ventilator
- Cincinnati SubZero Heater
- Sechrist Air/Oxygen Blender
- Jostra Quadrox D or iD Oxygenator
- Maquet Rotaflow Centrifugal Pump
- Levitronix CentriMag Centrifugal Pump
- B. Braun Space Perfusor Medication Infusion Pump (8)
- Phillips MP2 Patient Monitor
- Spectrum M3 Monitor
- Alaris Triple Channel IV Pumps
- Aluminum E Cylinder Air
- Aluminum E Cylinder Oxygen
Other medical equipment may be used depending on size requirements. We will install medical equipment specific to an operator’s needs.