Purchasing Terms and Conditions
Supplier shall comply with the following for all Purchase Orders:
1. Notify Elliott Aviation in cases of nonconforming product, which shall require Elliott Aviation’s approval before acceptance.
2. Notify Elliott Aviation for any changes in product and/or process definition, and where required, obtain Elliott Aviation’s approval.
3. Flow down to subtier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, and any customer requirements, including key characteristics.
4. Upon request, provide Certification(s) of Compliance with all applicable specifications, including, but not limited to, FAA8130-3 and Packing Slip.
5. Grant Elliott Aviation, its customers, and regulatory authorities reasonable Right of Entry to all facilities involved with the Purchase Order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
6. Maintain records regarding the processing of this Purchase Order for a minimum of two (2) years after completion of Elliott Aviation customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by a customer.
7. Be responsible for Lost or Damaged Product Shipments, which are FOB Elliott Aviation.
8. Ensure it has a quality management system or an equivalent supplier evaluation to ensure quality. Supplier shall notify Elliott Aviation of changes to its quality management system or certification.
9. Take commercially reasonable steps to identify and not distribute known counterfeit parts (SUPS).
10. Ensure all calibrations for tooling and equipment are returned with appropriate calibration certification documentation. The certificate must include company legal information and logo, date of calibration, listed uncertainties, calibration due date, model, serial number of the equipment used in the calibration, and a statement that all equipment/standards used are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). The certificate shall include the Elliott Aviation Purchase Order number, tool number, model number and serial number of the item calibrated and list those standards used, the general condition of the equipment, Pass or Fail indication, calibration chart (when required) and the technician’s signature.
11. Ensure its employees and subcontractors are aware of:
* their contribution to product or service conformity;
* their contribution to product safety; and
* the importance of ethical behavior.
12. Flag or tag all parts removed/reinstalled which are not within the work scope to indicate that procedure.
13. Promptly notify Elliott Aviation of changes to processes, product or services, including changes of its external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain Elliott Aviation’s approval.
14. Provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing, as determined by Elliott Aviation, Elliott Aviation’s customer, or Regulatory Body, when requested.
15. Use customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources (e.g.,special processes).
Any questions contact the supply chain manager at 309-799-3183.
REV 2.0 12/11/2018